Have any questions?
Are quotes and bookings free and no-obligation?
Yes, all quotes Estimates or bookings are completely free and no obligation. you will be notified when/if any extra payments are charged.
What parts do you stock on your van?
We stock the majority of uPVC replacement parts on our van for both windows & doors :
– uPVC window and door handles of all shapes and sizes and colours.
– Wedge and gasket seals of all shapes and sizes.
– Locking mechanisms, rods and keeps to fit most uPVC.
– Hinges for windows, standard, restricted and easy clean available, all sizes.
– Child locks, restrictors, cat flaps, vents, Door Hinges.
When and how do i pay for repairs?
We ask for payment on job completion to ensure that you are happy with the job first, we accept most forms of payment including card, apple pay, credit card or our bank details are at the bottom of your invoice for a bank transfer. Others can be considered depending on circumstances.
When and how do i pay for new UPVC window or door installtion?
We ask for a 10 % deposit on acceptance of an estimate or quote. We accept most forms of payment including card, apple pay, credit card or our bank details are at the bottom of your invoice for a bank transfer. Others can be considered depending on circumstances.
what guarentee do you offer?
– All UPVC repairs are covered for a year, just get in contact and will book you in to resolve. – New UPVC and composite is guaranteed by the manufacturer for 5 years.